Thursday, December 3, 2009

Twelve Days of Christmas (projects)

So- my Kiwi craft sister Vera asked for some ideas for Christmas gifts...so I will do my best to accomodate her wishes.  To start off- heres an idea for children OR adults.... I took an old Trivial Pursuit game board (Goodwill for $2-$3) and covered it in pretty paper and stickers and made it a Disney princess Trivia Game. This one takes a bit of time- but its really fun. I found DP trivia questions on-line and also made up some of my own, and included an answer sheet with the directions for the game. You could adapt this to a sport, a team, a country, church history...be creative!  My local school district office has a laminating machine they let me use for $.50 per foot. Its 3 feet wide so it doesn't take much to laminate all the question/trivia cards as well as the typed up directions and answer sheets. I made two of these last year and had a request to make another this year. I am happy to oblige!

No comments:

Post a Comment