Sunday, April 12, 2009



I pretty much copied the kit instructions for these cards, just added little elements, popped some things up, which also was not me. I always change things to make them my own, but that also means making them more complicated usually, so I just made them. Followed their samples and kept it simple. I am trying to train myself to make simple cards. I love them when I see what other people have made, but then I start making cards and start thinking it "just needs a little bit more". LOL. These cards remind me of my friend Melanie, they really are more her colors and style than mine... I made a cute purple card organizer to put these in and I am making some little 3 x 3s to go with them and a couple of tags. I have SO much to do to get ready for next Saturday, and I have a final Wednesday and a paper still to do. Wish me luck! Oh- Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment