Sunday, April 5, 2009



Hi! I've been MIA for a while...I made a trip to Texas to see my hubby and celebrate our 6th anniversary. Time flies when you're having fun : ) I have made a TON of cards in the last week. I am technologically challenged and am still trying to figure out how to actually get my digital camera to do what I want, so while I figure that out I thought I'd scan this one. It has a shadow from the bow...but you can get the jist anyway. the little sentiment if from a new set called Oval All in the new Spring Occasions Mini catalog. I love my oval punches and I think I will get a lot of use out of this set. I made several of those cute stationary organizers I've seen on so many blogs. I will post a link to the tutorial with my pics, hopefully tomorrow. I am so excited! My friend laura was asked to do a booth at Business and professional Women's Expo on April 18th, but she couldn't do that date, so she asked me. I will have a booth where I can seel retired stamp sets, handmade cards, card organizers, decorated cans, etc..plus maybve meet some new customers! It would be great to meet some new people to stamp with : ) Well, I'm off to bed with hopes of getting more pictures posted here tomorrow. Thanks for looking! A special thanks to Chelsea, who was my very first subscriber! Love you, Chels! Now I have two. I'm happy someone wants to see what I'm up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment