Saturday, March 7, 2009



This is my swap card for my demo meeting Monday night. The theme is Spring and I wanted to do something bright and cheery. I also really wanted to use my new Cherry Blossom die and little leaves die from SU. I haven't used a wheel on a card in a while so I thought I'd bust one out and use it on this card. The colors are Ruby Red, So Saffron, and Old Olive. If you look closely you can see the flower in the right corner is turned over so you can see the die both ways. You can use it with the embossed center flower or debossed center flower. I love these little sizzlets. I have to go read the rest of a book now and then write a paper today. I would rather be stamping! I will post again soon, I have so much I want to show you! : ) Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment