Saturday, February 28, 2009



OK- sorry these two cards are together but that's the way I scanned them and it's easier than getting them out, and the camera out, and taking a new pic, and uploading it...you get the picture? These are two of the cards I designed for my recent Valentine making night at my church. It was fun! I had eight different cards! Why *? Because one sweet dad signed himself and all 7 of his children to come and make Valentines for his wife (who has since given birth to #8) Since I knew she would be getting cards from all 8 of them, I wanted each card to be different. These two are very similar. I had fun using the new scalloped envelope die cut from Stampin Up. I also used two different cuttlebug folders and the scalloped square punch, Loads of Love stamp set, and real red and chocoloate chip 5/8 inch grosgrain ribbon. The hearts I cut out with my cricut. The DSP is- you guessed it! More Bella and some of last years Cerise. We had so much fun. I just love helping people find their creativity. I think it is so therapeutic!

No comments:

Post a Comment